We’ve done a lot of taping up boxes in our time, and we’ve devised what we think is the best possible way to create a solid box to store your things. You might think that the way you tape it doesn’t matter, but here in the Box Office, we tend to disagree. Here’s our 5 steps to a solid box;
- Fold down two opposing panels and tape together – don’t miss this step, it helps keep everything nice and sturdy.
- Fold down the opposite panels over the top and tape the seam closed
- Tape down all of the seams
- For further reinforcement add a couple of lines of tape running across the box in the same direction as the central seam
- Fill your box and repeat the taping on the opposite side