LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’re a multi-award winning start-up, having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year (which we won twice) and most recently one of the 50 Fastest Growing Tech Businesses in the UK – 2018 by Deloitte
We are well on our way with our mission to be the first choice for people and businesses needing help looking after their stuff.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We’re building a highly-motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. This role reports to the Head of Product and will focus on improving our customers’ journey while maintaining good relationships with stakeholders, playing a key role in continuing to build a positive reputation for LOVESPACE.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone and face to face as well as dealing with queries from all departments and customers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Use of analytical skills to understand customer behaviours and identify areas for improvement
- Provide input into the creative direction and leadership for our core products
- Guide a product strategy that meets the needs of the customers and aligns with business objectives
- Own the lifecycle of the product experience from research to delivery and then training to feedback cycle
- Collaborate closely with Customer Support, Operations, Commercial, Finance and Marketing to improve UX
- Managing relationship with the Tech Team to deliver projects on time
Required skills and experience
The candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- Experience in an operations or customer facing role
- Experience or knowledge of UX Design will be advantageous
- Understanding of how products affect the end-user directly and indirectly
- Comfortable with analysing large data sets and making decisions based on the analysis
- A proven track record of delivering projects through to completion, in a timely and resource efficient manner
- Positive, confident & communicative individual who shows initiative and is confident in dealing with clients
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Highly organized, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
What is in it for you?
A chance to be at the heart of one of the UK’s fast-growing entrepreneurial business and part of a diverse and highly skilled team. You’ll play a key role in LOVESPACE’s growth, with the opportunity to see how your work directly contributes to our success. It’s not all work with LOVESPACE, we’re also exceptionally proud of our friendly team and our fun lively culture, with regular social events and outings.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge the please get in touch. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.