LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’re a multi-award winning start-up, having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, Crowdfunded Business of the Year (which we won twice) and most recently one of the 50 Fastest Growing Tech Businesses in the UK – 2018 by Deloitte.
We are well on our way with our mission to be the first choice for people and businesses needing help looking after their stuff.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE’s growth and our objective of becoming the first choice for people who need help looking after their belongings. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs.
What’s the role?:
The Data Analyst role will sit close to the heart of the business, helping to provide all levels of the Company with up to date information to make strategic decisions.
The post is required to have a systematic approach, initiative, attention to detail, good organisation and excellent IT skills.
You will would have the ability to manage, analyse, query and validate data in accordance with Company guidelines and requirements while using your initiative and independent judgement to find solutions when problems arise.
The role requires a high level of commitment and enthusiasm with effective time management while working to deadlines within a busy high-volume environment. You will be required to work effectively under pressure and produce accurate and timely work.
In more detail, responsibilities include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop forward-looking demand and financial forecasts to inform current decision making
- Conduct detailed analysis to establish key drivers and inform strategic decisions across the company
- Work with stakeholders across the business to improve reporting framework
- Ensure the database keeps pace with a rapidly growing, international business and shape the data structure as the Company develops new products
- Deliver bespoke analysis and actionable insight to senior stakeholders
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for somebody with an advanced degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or an applied science
- Focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, optimization, predictive analytics
- Demonstrable programming experience in at least one of Python/R
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, with SQL experience a plus
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge the please get in touch. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.