Location: Your University town
Commission: Uncapped, £10 per order made with your unique promo code
Who we are
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE’s growth and our objective of becoming the first choice for people who need help looking after their things.
You will also have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs. LOVESPACE was co-founded in 2012 by Brett Akker (co-founder of Streetcar), Carl August Ameln (Founder of multiple storage business across Europe) and Steve Folwell (Strategy Director at Guardian Media Group).
We’ve won multiple awards, including having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and have a strong company culture that makes LOVESPACE an inspiring place to work.
In addition, for this role you will get:
- Flexible working hours to fit around your studies
- Uncapped earnings, £10 per new order placed with your unique promo code
- The opportunity to earn a paid internship at our Head Office in London
- Mentoring from senior staff at our leading start-up
What is the role?
Brand Ambassadors play a crucial role in helping us to promote our service, particularly to students. We know that students listen to their peers and trust their recommendations for services, so student brand ambassadors have a real opportunity to bring in lots of new customers.
- On campus marketing such as flyering and door drops
- Social media marketing in line with our brand
- Share LOVESPACE news and info in online & offline groups
- Come up with fresh ideas to promote our service
- Keep LOVESPACE informed of local news & events in your Uni town, be our eyes & ears
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, energetic and passionate people
- Those well connected with University groups/societies and clubs
- Students who are ambitious and keen to learn about business and start-ups
- Initiative people able to come up with fresh ideas
“Being a LOVESPACE brand ambassador was a great way to make money and an opportunity to learn about what goes into marketing at a startup. With mentoring from the Marketing Director, I was given the responsibility of managing LOVESPACE’s campaign on campus which allowed me to develop a combination of business and marketing skills. After being a student ambassador I was then hired as an intern at the company which was a fantastic experience” – Harry, Bath University.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge the please get in touch. Send your CV and answers to the following questions to email@example.com.
- Name, University, Course
- What societies and clubs do you have close connections to at your Uni?
- What relevant experience do you have for this role?
- What is your favourite thing about LOVESPACE?
Looking for something else on the side?
Looking to become our brand ambassador and have another job on the side? Student Job make applying easy with new vacancies added everyday.