Customer Operations Internships
As a Customer Operations Intern, you will have the opportunity to work at the heart of this exciting business during our peak season. You will have the opportunity to work with our customer operations team, as well as be able to engage with the inspiring guys and gals who have driven LOVESPACE’s exponential growth on a daily basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated team to deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will be providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering customer queries to ensuring their delivery is a success, playing a key role in continuing to build a positive reputation for LOVESPACE. This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience through all available communication channels (phone, email and live chat)
- Ensure we correctly track every single box and courier, to guarantee perfect data
- Contributing to our conversion by answering queries and outlining the benefits of our service to potential customers.
- Helping to create an awesome digital and ‘on-the-doorstep’ service
- Assisting in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback.
- Working closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time.
- Boosting LOVESPACE’s reputation through generating great reviews and referrals.
- Ensuring customer accounts are up to date and accurate.
We have the following options for the Internships:
- Short term: 8-14 weeks, starting in April or May, and work flexibly on either a Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday rota, with hours between 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm.
- Long term: 6 months, starting in April, and work flexibly on a Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday rota, with hours between 9am-6pm on Saturdays and 12pm - 9pm or 1pm - 10pm on weekdays.
What are we looking for?
The candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- Positive, confident & communicative individual who shows initiative and is confident in dealing with clients;
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and attention to detail
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume.
- Working at least one Saturday a month from home.
What is in it for you?
A chance to be at the heart of one of the UK’s fast-growing, entrepreneurial, businesses and having exposure to a team of seasoned, serial, entrepreneurs. You will play a key role in LOVESPACE’s growth, with the opportunity to see how your work directly contributes to our success, as well as having multiple opportunities for growth and development.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least a B in English and Maths at GCSE
- Please include a cover letter with your application
- A working laptop or computer
- This is a paid Internship.
- You will be expected to work from our office, which is a 10 minute walk from London Bridge station, at least 3 days a week.
- Please make sure you send a cover letter with your application. Without a cover letter, your application will not be considered.
- In addition, please note that we will only be able to contact candidates that progressed to the next stage of the process. We apologise for this.