LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are building a highly-motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience. You must be comfortable discussing products or services with the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimising our core web-based product.
- Defining and delivering user experience across a suite of products with varied end-users (internal & external).
- Owning the users’ product experience.
- Analysing and interpreting data to recommend and implement improvements to the user experience.
- Collaborating closely with Customer Support, Operations and Marketing to improve user experience and create a consistent experience across the user’s journey.
- Managing relationship with the Tech Team to deliver projects on time.
- Extensive testing prior to new releases.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- At least 1-year’s experience in Product Management
- Experience producing responsive product designs
- UX/Design experience
- Ablility to make decisions based on analysis of data
- Experience with Google Analytics (desirable)
- Able to produce specs that are easily understood by the wider team
- A positive, confident & engaging individual who shows initiative and is comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail and a passion for precision
- A creative, innovative and resourceful problem solver, with an unwavering desire for continuous improvement
How to apply:
In addition to your CV, we would love to know more about you so please make sure to also send us a cover letter telling us what makes you a brilliant candidate, what attracted you to the role and to LOVESPACE, and any additional information that would be helpful for us, such as your notice period, location, etc.
Please note that we are not able to offer Sponsorship for this role so we are only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work in the UK/EU.
Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving, we will only contact candidates that are shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process. For this, we apologise and wish you the best of luck in your job search!