LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We’re looking for a high-energy self-starter who will contribute to our continued growth by ensuring we are the number one choice for students when it comes to moving and storing their stuff.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent intrapersonal skills, spot on written communication and an enthusiasm to get stuck in and help grow the business.
Responsibilities would include:
- Executing student marketing campaigns
- Visiting key sites to strengthen student accommodation partnerships across the UK and Dublin
- Spreading the word about LOVESPACE whether it’s face to face, over the phone or through email.
- Managing our social media channels to make sure we have the best socials of any storage business in the world!
What are we looking for?
The candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree, but that degree doesn’t necessarily have to be in marketing!
- Excellent written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and confident to speak with people about the service.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail and good judgement.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
If you have some marketing experience, great! Although, it isn’t essential. If you’re a self-starter who’s ready and raring to spread the word about our service, we want to hear from you!
We’re working remotely for now, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants should expect to work from a London location once it becomes safe to do so.
To apply, send us your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com by 4th December 2020.