Can you DELIVER excellent customer service? Do your problem solving skills really PACK a punch? If you tick all of these BOXES, then see what we have in STORE for our Customer Operations Interns.
Who we are
LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’ve won multiple awards, including having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK’s Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and have a strong company culture that makes LOVESPACE an inspiring place to work.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE’s growth and our objective of becoming the first choice for people who need help looking after their things.
You will also have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, the LOVESPACE team. You’ll see a fast-growing business scale to meet demand, and get an insight into the behind-the-scenes magic that makes the service work.
Whatever your long-term career plans, this role is a perfect CV-builder, gaining experience in key competencies such as, communication, team work, problem solving and working under pressure.
This is a paid internship with a salary of £1340 per month, based in our office in Bermondsey.
We are looking for a highly motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. You will be providing assistance for the full customer journey, from answering customer queries to ensuring their delivery is a success, playing a key role in continuing to build a positive reputation for LOVESPACE.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience.
We have a range of vacancies available:
- 6-8 weeks during May and June
- 6 weeks from late August- Early October
- 3-6 month internships throughout May – September.
What will you be doing?
Delivering an outstanding customer experience through all available communication channels (phone, email and live chat) throughout the whole customer journey from before they place an order, to delivery, which includes:
- Delivering an outstanding service to each of our customers.
- Contributing to our conversion by answer queries and outlining the benefits of our service to potential customers.
- Helping to create an awesome digital and ‘on-the-doorstep’ service through sharing your experience and feedback
- Assisting in improving the overall service by listening and acting upon customer feedback.
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure boxes reach our customers in the right place at the right time.
- Boosting LOVESPACE’s reputation through generating great reviews and referrals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for team members who possess the following attributes:
- Positive, confident & communicative individual who shows initiative and is confident in dealing with clients
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative.
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume.
What do previous interns think of the opportunity?
“Being given such a high level of responsibility allowed me to grow and develop in a way that I couldn’t have anywhere else. I went on to get an internship with Google after I left, largely on the basis of what I learnt at LOVESPACE.” – Hughie.
“It gave me the skills to help me both academically and professionally and helped me apply for other start-ups; they said my LOVESPACE experience was invaluable.” – Harry.