LOVESPACE is the UK’s first and largest storage by-the-box company.
We collect boxes and other items from our customers’ doorsteps, store them in one of our secure storage facilities and deliver them back to any UK address whenever needed – as soon as the next day. Customers manage their stuff online, taking photos and adding descriptions.
We’re looking for the next wave of pioneers in the storage industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are building a highly-motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for excellent service and who is always ready to go the extra mile.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with our Customer Operations Manager to ensure the Customer Service team is equipped to deliver the highest standard of service
- Coaching, training and driving performance within our customer-facing teams
- Collecting, analysing and acting on customer satisfaction scores and feedback
- Collaborating closely with our Customer Service, Marketing and Product departments to improve all aspects of the customer experience, including our user journey and the systems and processes we use internally
- Being instrumental in designing and executing the customer experience for upcoming product developments
What are we looking for?
The candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- At least 2-years of experience in a customer-focused role
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- A proven track record of implementing service improvements
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
We’re working remotely for now, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants should expect to work from a London location once it becomes safe to do so.
To apply, send us your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com by 4th December 2020.